Tuesday 29 September 2009

My favourite pieces of technology




My mp4 player is my favourite piece of technology
the only thing that i can't do with my mp4 is used it as a cellphone
but i can save thousand songs, so i can hear all my favourites band whenever i want and with earphones that have noise cancelling so when i'm listening music the music from outside doesn't interrupt me.
i can also watch videos, of a movie trailer, or of a song that i like so if i'm boring i always
have something that give me some fun.

i have a lot of picture in there, pictures of a travel, or my family.. my pets
it's really usefull because is like a computer but much more smaller
one of the most modern thing that have is that i can connect to internet from this

if i can get a wi-fi signal i can browse all the pages that i want, check my e-mail, check my facebook, twitter, etc.
and i can also watch videos from youtube...yes...everything just from a little thing that

i can take with me wherever i want and put it in my pocket
i was really surprised when i realised that you can get something like this, and was a present from my mother and i'm very happy with this.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still having an mp3, to reproduce music, i didn't about that characteristics!! So so good!

    I'm tired for anatomy!!!, damn week! jaja.
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mp4 player is my favourite piece of technology
    the only thing that i can't do with my mp4 is used it as a cellphone
    but i can save thousand songs, so i can hear all my favourites WF band whenever i want and with earphones that have noise cancelling so when i'm listening music the music from outside doesn't interrupt me.
    i can also watch videos, of a movie trailer, or of a song that i like so if i'm boring i always
    have something that SVA
    give me some fun.

    i have a lot of picture in there, pictures of a travel, or my family.. my pets
    it's really SP usefull because is like a computer but much more smaller
    one of the most modern thing that have is that i can connect to internet from this

    if i can get a wi-fi signal i can browse all the pages that i want, check my e-mail, check my facebook, twitter, etc.
    and i can also watch videos from youtube...yes...everything just from a little thing that

    i can take with me wherever i want and put it in my pocket
    i was really surprised when i realised that you can get something like this, and was a present from my mother and i'm very happy with this.

    romi,
    well done!! I didn't know you could do so much with that thing...
    regards,
    miss
    you got a 6.4

    ReplyDelete